Have you ever had a Cold Brew Muffin?? Neither had we. After some experimentation in Golf Park Kitchen, we came up with these awesome Cold Brew Chocolate Muffins. With just the perfect amount of coffee/chocolate flavor, this recipe is extremely easy and user friendly!
GPC COLD BREW CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
These cold brew muffins have become a staple around here. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast, afternoon pick-me-up or even a midnight snack. If you're looking for an easy way to brighten they day of your neighbors or co-workers, a dozen of these will do the trick [and won't break the bank in the process]. Paired with an ice cold glass of cold brew, or a glass of milk...you won't find a better combo.
2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup canola oil
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup Golf Park Cold Brew Coffee
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients; set aside.
3. In large bowl mix eggs, cream, oil, vanilla & cold brew.
4. Add dry ingredients to batter and stir until combined; stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes [check for doneness by inserting toothpick - if it comes out clean, they are done].
7. Cool on rack & Enjoy!