Guys! Summer cook-out season is here! In fact, at this very moment, I can smell my neighbors grilling something super tasty and it's taking everything in me not to casually pop in for an unexpected 'hello'. Anyways, if you're anything like us here at Golf Park, there is absolutely nothing better than a perfectly grilled steak...juicy and delicious!
We want to take this opportunity to blow your minds. COLD BREW MARINATED STEAK. Wait, what? Yes. Coffee + Meat. For a bold, unexpected flavor, our cold brew coffee makes the perfect marinade (with just a few other ingredients). It's super easy to prepare, and you'll win over all your family and friends with this one meal. We decided to use our steak in tacos. Because...well, tacos...but feel free to experiment with this marinade.
1 cup Golf Park cold brew coffee
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1. Whisk together cold brew, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Finely chop shallots and garlic cloves; add to bowl and whisk together.
3. Fill large zip-lock bag with marinade and add steak. Store in refrigerator for 12-18 hours, turning bag over once or twice.
4. Remove from refrigerator and bring steak to room temperature.
5. Place on preheated grill and cook to your preference.